Architecture Communication Interface
Communication interface architecture is based on the KOM process. KOM is the process of communication and processing of measured values which:
- Enables communication with managing systems via serial communication lines, telephone modems, wireless communication by radio modems, BITBUS communication, etc.;
- Enables simultaneous communication with various managing systems (Landis&Gyr PRU, Landis&Gyr PRV, SAE Control, Dragon-CS, Diamo-L, etc.);
- Retrieves information about statuses and values of the monitoring technology parameters;
- Performs the primary value processing – filtering, linearization, technical unit conversion, etc.;
- Ensures setting of the required values and statuses in the technology.